Tuesday 3 January 2017

Remember the MMM participant, Valentine Onu, who said he met his soon-to-be wife via the ponzi scheme, he dishes out some threats lol!

Man set to marry lady he met through MMM Ponzi scheme
MMM participant visits herbalist, threatens to kill whoever sends him fake teller 

New internet sensation, Valentine Onu (if you missed it read here) is on the news again but this time spitting fire threatening anyone whom he may be matched with on the distressed ponzi Scheme, MMM for non compliance to pay him. Read in his own words that he posted yesterday on Facebook.

 "Am ready for to make trouble with those that don't want peace. I was in the church on 1st and on 2nd I just came back from herbalist home, am only making efforts to kill anybody that will upload a fake teller for me on MMM. I paid for me to get paid. Long live MMM Nigeria together we can change the world"

No comments: